Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Friday, November 30, 2007

ALL DAILY DREAMKU POSTED IN NOVEMBER 2007

Journal Cover Collage #5, by Patricia Kelly


I really have no obvious reason as I usually do to have the above image head up this month’s dreamku. I can only “justify” it based on my knowledge that the vast majority of the dreamku below are addressing my impending move cross country to California, at least in part. And that horses for me symbolize motion, the physical body, activity (among many other things). I feel like I’m calling on the spirit of work horses to help me accomplish all that I have to do to make this big transition. Horses like that golden Belgian on the right/middle. Strong, sturdy, broad-backed, patient .... That last is where I need a work horse’s example and inspiration the most. Patience has never been my strong suit.

The only theme I can see below is that of people relationships. Which is not surprising as I’ve been overwhelmed by memories, as I sort through virtually my entire life to see what I need or want to take with me, and what it is timely and best to let go of. This choosing to let go applies both literally and figuratively. And it is an intense and oftentimes sad process, but also very liberating.


ALL DAILY DREAMKU POSTED IN NOVEMBER 2007


November 4, 2007

a hurt kitten?
no, a small human baby
guilted again



November 5, 2007

no more near misses
the dark shadow-car
leads us through the night



November 6, 2007

man in the doorway
a baby and puppy speed
to another door



November 7, 2007

a vague presence
must I be forgiven
to forgive him



November 8, 2007

his delight as I
hug him passionately
who’s more surprised



November 9, 2007

loving mother
she’s to play Michael Jackson
in the movie



November 10, 2007

they serve us rare steaks
then start cutting them for us
can I stomach so much?



November 11, 2007

very condensed codes
have songs within them
our rewards



November 12, 2007

each has a mailbox
in the white plaster wall
first, find the beam stud



November 13, 2007

a dog catcher
the mangled ear mutt’s gut hunch
saves the strays again



November 14, 2007

my crazy houseguest
does not speak English
her short spiked hair



November 15, 2007

overwhelmed
she’s let the check deposits
pile up



November 16, 2007

mice skitter in
and out of a neighbor’s home
my dirty kitchen



November 17, 2007

Harmony’s loan
I play her oddly shaped
new didjeridu



November 18, 2007

he’s grown his hair
shoulder length again
strands of memory



November 19, 2007

I unearth my old
art high school entrance exam
that moving painting



November 20, 2007

she plays a death song
on her new didjeridu
slightly large mouthpiece



November 21, 2007

he proudly proclaims
how he’s going to change
trial testimony



November 22, 2007

my first roommate
walks in and out of a dream
exclamation point



November 23, 2007

the packed closet shelf
still has room on it
anything’s possible



November 24, 2007

dance invitation
I stand with my back against
the wooden wall



November 25, 2007

a blind friend’s tracks
I’ve the same trouble feeling
my way through the dark



November 26, 2007

her tee shirt
ripe with cherries
he touches one



November 27, 2007

the short haired girl
wears tough guy clothing
music lesson



November 28, 2007

inserted in front
of the foreign growth
uncommon implant



November 29, 2007

THE BEGINNING

I stand
by the outbound side
an aching to go back

the highway so like
many I’ve walked by before
first steps



November 30, 2007

for being taught how
she gives him credit I’m due
lesson learned again

* * * *

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blogs ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL and ROSWILA’S TAIGA TAROT.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home