Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

IN MEMORIUM: 9/11


Don't have time for a regular post, but need to acknowledge 9/11. I was living in New York City at the time and was fortunate in that I did not lose anyone close to me. However, the disaster had a profound effect on life there for a long time after and I'm sure still does now. I know I carry it with me still. When wild fires here in California turn the sky a certain color, or ash fall reaches us, I flash back to that awful day. Low flying planes make me anxious. And movie shots of the NYC skyline before the Towers were crashed ... But enough of me. I hope all those more personally and deeply effected by the attack have found healing and new life. (Roswila photo: 2-19-18 2705ev2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home