Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Friday, December 07, 2007

ANOTHER GORGEOUS GANESH



This card arrived from one of the friends who'll be only a short train trip from where I'll be living in California. Isn't He wonderful? (You can't tell from this scan, but the picture is a glossy photo, which adds to its depth.) I highly recommend visiting the artist's site, Goddess Silks.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blogs ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL and ROSWILA’S TAIGA TAROT.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home