Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Sunday, March 25, 2007

ANNOUNCING A THIRD BLOG



As some of you may know, I have begun designing a Tarot deck, The Taiga Tarot - very briefly put, taiga are illustrated tanka poems. I've been posting the designs, along with background on them and any revisions, to my other blog (Roswila's Tarot Gallery & Journal). However, the designs are being posted in and amongst all the other sorts of posts to that blog and I wanted to share them in a more readily accessible fashion. So I've begun a third blog, Roswila's Taiga Tarot to which I've transferred all Taiga Tarot posts from Roswila's Tarot Gallery & Journal, and where I will only post Taiga Tarot designs.

Oh, and if you want to know what the three tiger kittens above are about visit Roswila's Taiga Tarot. :-D

* * * *

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blogs ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL and ROSWILA’S TAIGA TAROT.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home