Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A TAIGA (tanka by Patricia Kelly & photo by Eva Yaa Asantewaa)



My New York friend of many years, Eva Yaa Asantewaa, recently returned to an old artisitc pursuit of hers, photography. Whenever I see a new album online of her work I'm blown away! I've wanted to use this particular photo in a taiga or haiga for some time now. And today just seemed like the right time.

You can see more of her amazing photos here: Starlight Sensitive.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep dreaming,





**** [aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blogs: ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL and ROSWILA’S TAIGA TAROT, and Yahoo DREAMJIN: Group for Dreamku – Haiku-Like Dream Poems ****

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:50 PM , Blogger Eva Yaa Asantewaa said...

Thank you so much, Patricia! I am deeply honored, and the poem is beautiful.

Blessings,
Eva :-)

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Roswila said...

You're very welcome, Eva! I hope to be inspired to produce more tanka and haiku for your beautiful photos...

maybe some of your terrific New York ones. I just saw that 1981 Simon and Garfunkel Central Park Concert in our theatre here the other night. Seeing the skyline gave me a little twinge (stress on "little" LOL!)....

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger VCW said...

Hi Patricia,

Very nice Taiga, and a lovely friend. So nice that you could honor her work by publishing it on your blog and combining it with your thoughtful words. Thanks to both of you for sharing.

I visited Eva's site and her work is impressive. I hope to visit again. I love the turkey vulture. Makes me want to go to sleep and dream of flying.

Good night now. -VCW

 
At 1:30 AM , Blogger Roswila said...

Hi vcw,

Glad you enjoyed Eva's photos. There are many more where those on her blog came from! :-)

Thanks for visiting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home