Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Sunday, September 30, 2007

HAIGA in Reponse to One Deep Breath Prompt of 9-30-07




The prompt this week at One Deep Breath is "snips and snails (boyhood)." The haiga above doesn't say "boy" but it was a boy I saw running way too close to those boxes! :-)

To see others creative takes on this prompt, visit One Deep Breath (link above), and check out their comments.

* * * *

'til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blogs ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL and ROSWILA’S TAIGA TAROT.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger Tumblewords: said...

I think I see the next scene! Cute haiga...

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger Greggo said...

lol! like tumblewords, i could picture the aftermath clearly in my head!

 
At 2:40 AM , Blogger Jo said...

I live with this kind of fallout every day.......loved it.

 
At 5:18 AM , Blogger paisley said...

another near escape!!!!!

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

This is brilliant. I love the tension between now and what is about to happen. The graphic fits perfectly too!

 
At 8:55 AM , Blogger madretz said...

uh oh!!
awesome visual you created!

 
At 12:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your graphics,and the poem.

 
At 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is big wince - the graphic and poem both. Very well done! What happened??

 
At 1:32 PM , Blogger Roswila said...

LOL! Fortunately, all that happened was I nearly had a stroke. The boy just missed the stack and a store worker went over and re-organized them because he'd heard my sudden in-draw of breath. :-)

 
At 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be either, but I just knew it was a boy... the graphic is great with your words. I couldn't help but go past your words to the aftermath, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home