Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Thursday, February 22, 2007

SEEDS IN THE WIND (Three Scifaiku)



a new age
the wind from angels' wings
stirs the ashes

young dragons
try their wings:
seed filled winds

Pele's old front porch
the backs of sprouts
crack lava

* * * *

These were not written as a series, nor even in the same time periods. But as I was skimming through my scifaiku for something to post today I realized they sort of tell a little story when read together.

The image above is copyright Stephanie Pui-Mun Law. She also has designed Tarot cards. Give her fabulous site, Shadowscapes, a visit.

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blog: ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just visited this artist's website... beautiful! magical! thanks!

Mary Pat

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Roswila said...

You're quite welcome! Stephanie's work is quite special. I often have one of hers up as wallpaper on my computer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home