Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Sunday, January 28, 2007

LINK TO JEROME MURAT VIDEO (With My Haiku Response)

Photo by Tara Bradford, used by permission.


A friend recently sent me the below link to an amazing video. It runs about 8 minutes, and is worth every second, and then some. The very brief introduction is in French, but the video itself is a performance piece with music. I sat spell bound, as if I were reading an endless series of classic linked haiku. Each moment both familiar and a surprise. My own non-traditional haiku response is below this link to the video:

Jerome Murat Video
"Forget the technic, look inside you...," by segalier, site owner



reborn, the face
of his long lost heart
his own



And the above haiku is only one response of many, many I had. The response that has the most immediate personal relevance. I leave it up to you to have your own response(s), to absorb and marvel at it all!

* * * *

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blog: ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM , Blogger paris parfait said...

Such a lovely poem. And thanks for the photo credit!

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger Roswila said...

You're welcome, paris parfait. You always have such wonderful photos on your site I was delighted to have an excuse to use one of them. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home