Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Sunday, October 01, 2006

THREE ON A WALK (Three Fall Haiku)

["Simple Pleasures" by Jonathan Cummings, webshots.com]



Today (the day I drafted this, September 30) was a perfect fall day here in New York City. I had to keep stopping to take notes on the below haiku as I went about my errands.



THREE ON WALK


next door gift
our garbage can abloom
with morning glories

* * * *


fall errand
a dusty Christmas garland
in the laundromat



* * * *


autumn stroll
above the traffic
ginkos wave


* * * *


I'm still participating in the International Association for the Study of Dreams PsiberDreaming Conference (and having a wonderful time) so my posts will continue to be less frequent until at least October 8th.

Resource: Autumn Haiku.

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blog: ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home