Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Friday, January 18, 2008

DREAM-BASED TANKA

wild night mare ride
as galaxies unwind
in a cavernous fall

sunrise
the hitching post

I came across this dream-inspired tanka in organizing my computer writing files. I wrote it back in 1999 and I'd completely forgotten about it. Synchronistically, it reflects how I've been feeling now as the last 18 days I have left here in New York before I move to California wind down. That is, I'm on a night mare (I deliberately type that as two words, by the way) ride and holding on for sunrise to come once I'm in California.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blogs ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL and ROSWILA’S TAIGA TAROT.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home