Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

SPIDER WOMAN CIRCA 2017 (photomorph) by Roswila


No writing to accompany this, just best wishes for a HAPPY HALLOWEEN (or as it's said in the pagan tradition, may you have a Blesséd Samhain)! BTW, I took this last year in my Halloween costume. I have a costume all together for this year, but am not up to getting all rigged up, much less going to the party here in the retirement community in which I live. It's always a big deal, crowded and loud ... true, I do always greatly enjoy it. But this old lady just doesn't have the stuffing for it this year. I can always use the costume next year (hopefully, that is, because who knows how things may have changed further by then). I should also add that while morphing this selfie, it was delightful to see "wrinkles" looking artsy! :-) Also, that costume cape is actually solid black with a white web all over it and the feathers on my head are black, too. But I changed that as I fudged with the selfie.

PLEASE NOTE: in most browsers you can click on the above image for a larger version. Also, the photo accompanying a post is not necessarily meant to illustrate it, but to reflect some small, even slant aspect of the verse, similar to Japanese haiga (illustrated haiku).

There are many other sorts of posts on this blog. I indicate which are about or influenced by dreams. Some non dream focused posts are book reviews, "regular" poems (some by other writers), scifaiku, writing exercises, Tarot haiku, photos, haiga, and so on. However, most of those are in much older posts. There's a listing by month going back to early 2006, at the end of the sidebar.

* * * *
until next time, keep dreaming,





[a/k/a Patricia Kelly]
**** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”). Roswila's other blog (dedicated to her photos only, i.e. no poetry or other writing; daily post)
; TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home