Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Saturday, August 08, 2015

LOOP-THE-LOOP (photomorph) & TAKING ACTION


TAKING ACTION

Mom? Dad? Oh...guess I'll
leave a message though I'd rather
talk to you both live ...
I'm bringing someone with me
to our monthly dinner tonight

I'm only giving
you this heads up because his
looks don't match his ways
you'll need to make sure your
open minds stay that way

let the reality
of his generous nature
dawn on you slowly,
as it did me, past his wild
hair and loopy dark mien

his kind heart's only revealed
through the actions he takes


[three tanka capped by a two-liner on a dream of 8-7-15. In case it's not clear, this is also a message for me to be more open about relationships in general. And, as is often the way with dreams, a timely one. Photomorph "Loop-the-Loop" (8-14-13 015v8a) by Roswila]

PLEASE NOTE: in most browsers you can click on the above image for a larger version. Also, the photo accompanying a post is not necessarily meant to illustrate it, but to reflect some small, even slant aspect of the verse, similar to Japanese haiga (illustrated haiku).

There are many other sorts of posts on this blog. I indicate which are about or influenced by dreams. Some non dream focused posts are book reviews, "regular" poems (some by other writers, as the above is), scifaiku, writing exercises, Tarot haiku, photos, haiga, and so on. However, most of those are in much older posts. There's a listing by month going back to early 2006, at the end of the sidebar.

* * * *
until next time, keep dreaming,






[a/k/a Patricia Kelly]
**** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”). Roswila's connections & other blogs: Charter Member of the United Haiku and Tanka Society (UHTS); ROSWILA'S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL; ROSWILA'S TAIGA TAROT; and TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home