Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Monday, July 30, 2007

DREAMKU: Response to One Deep Breath's Prompt of 7/30/07


with the haiku
notice of acceptance
a tome of edits

The prompt at One Deep Breath this week is about comparing and constrasting. I laughed when I woke up and recalled the dream this dreamku is based on. The suggested edits went on and on, for one tiny haiku! LOL! Talk about a contrast! (If you'd like to know more about this dreamku form that I'm developing, there are links to A DREAMKU PRIMER just below the DAILY DREAMKU at the top of my homepage.)

To enjoy how others "compare or contrast," click on One Deep Breath above. [The book image is a freebie from Littera Scripta.]


* * * *

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blogs ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL and ROSWILA’S TAIGA TAROT.

7 Comments:

At 6:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to laugh with you. Our dreams tend to magnify the simplest of words.

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

yes that one made me smile - I like the illustration too!

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Tumblewords: said...

OH! How nifty this one is! Laughing and moaning! Love it...

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Rae Trigg said...

Neat haiku. I love the image of a bookful of edits for a haiku.

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Clare said...

Yes! I love this. And "a tome of edits" is brilliant!
:)

 
At 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very clever. I had to smile at this one.

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Jone said...

I am smiling. I had such good dreams this AM I postponed getting up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home