Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Monday, November 20, 2006

HAIKU (In Reponse to One Deep Breath's 11/20/06 Prompt)




a cup of soup
the blush of sunset
through the curtains



* * * *

This is in response to One Deep Breath's November 20, 2006 prompt for a haiku referencing one or more of our senses. (I.e., show not tell.) You can visit the site to read the complete prompt with resources, and others' responses. BTW, the above Japanese ideogram means "autumn."

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blog: ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL.

9 Comments:

At 10:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very evocative! Thanks for visiting my site and commenting on my haiku! Appreciate the input! -llm.

 
At 12:48 AM , Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

That's a lovely haiku and a lovely image.

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger paris parfait said...

Lovely poem and Japanese ideogram.

 
At 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can appreciate this scene! Lovely poem.

 
At 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A calming picture of the end of one's day.

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Roswila said...

It's very nice at this end of a long day to see these comments. :-)
Thanks to you all.

 
At 6:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice rhythm and word choice. Sounds like a restful scene.

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

I really like this one. I am there.

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger angie said...

ooooh. I love this one. Very nice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home