Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Monday, October 30, 2006

HAIGA (Based on One Deep Breath's Prompt: Unseen)



I'll leave any background on the haiku unseen. :-) Click here to visit One Deep Breath and see some of the other "unseen" entries.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blog: ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL.

7 Comments:

At 12:48 AM , Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

Excellent haiku there!

 
At 1:07 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

Nice haiga - welcome to "one deep breath". I like the quotes in your sidebar too

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger Roswila said...

Glad you enjoyed your visit. I collect quotes and it's hard to have to select only a few to put up. :-)

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger Roswila said...

Crafty green poet, I appreciate your comment. I'm still struggling with paint box (it's so far how I get the pictures on my haiga completed), so it's good to here I'm accomplishing something. :-D

 
At 1:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of you people who can put three words down and get a wonderful poem!

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger Roswila said...

Oh, Sandy, it's been a long road to my writing a more pared down haiku. And I still have a tendency to try to "stuff" them, especially my dream-based haiku. :-)

Have you tried writing haiku? Whether my results are truly haiku or not, I find the process of writing and learning about the form a wonderful experience. I learn about writing, about observing and being fully present in the moment, about how to show not tell...

Ooops! That was certainly more than three words. :-) Thanks for visting. (Ah, three words...)

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger Mimey said...

The unseen mystery of life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home