Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Thursday, January 05, 2017

WASHED AWAY (photomorph) & ON MAKING CHOICES (mixed format dream poem) by Roswila


ON MAKING CHOICES

my dear New York friend
has given me all I may need
to both teach and learn
in a class here, a California college
much like my old High School

including a slew
of codes to unlock the class room,
a small studio
attached to the school proper that
she thinks is a better space to use

then a California friend, a man I find a bit attractive,
offers me more codes for rooms in the main building

he and I discuss
what the various codes may indicate
about the classes
that are usually given there, and I think
to myself that all these codes are unknowns,

all open on to desires with hidden risks,
awash in blurring High School memories,

how can I choose based on such veiled information?
I need a class on making choices before I even begin


[a mix of tanka and two liners on a dream of 1-2-17. Photomorph "Washed Away" (5-25-09 1726v13m) by Roswila]

PLEASE NOTE: in most browsers you can click on the above image for a larger version. Also, the photo accompanying a post is not necessarily meant to illustrate it, but to reflect some small, even slant aspect of the verse, similar to Japanese haiga (illustrated haiku).

There are many other sorts of posts on this blog. I indicate which are about or influenced by dreams. Some non dream focused posts are book reviews, "regular" poems (some by other writers), scifaiku, writing exercises, Tarot haiku, photos, haiga, and so on. However, most of those are in much older posts. There's a listing by month going back to early 2006, at the end of the sidebar.

* * * *
until next time, keep dreaming,





[a/k/a Patricia Kelly]
**** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”). Roswila's other blog (dedicated to her photos only, i.e. no poetry or other writing; daily post)

; TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home