Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Friday, October 26, 2007

SCIFAIKU by Patricia Kelly

would that there were winds//to sweep it all away//this roaring of minds


The brightest light in the photo above is actually Mars. The scifaiku (a haiku-like poem with a sci-fi/fantasy theme) is an old one of mine I ran across organizing and weeding out my scifaiku files. It's pretty much how I'm feeling these days. Too much going on, too much to be done, too much coming at me, too much emotional and mental "noise," etc. It's all to the good, but stressful nevertheless. I can't wait until I at least know where I'll be moving and approximately when, for instance. I'm leaving town again on Tuesday for a trip to upstate New York -- not too far from Lake Placid -- to check out another retirement residence I'm interested in.

* * * *

Resource: Scifaiku.com.

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blogs ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL and ROSWILA’S TAIGA TAROT.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now my desktop wallpaper-- thanks!

oino

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Roswila said...

As haiga, or just as photo bare of my stellar (pun definitely intended) words? :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home