Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

To New York City Poets (A Passing)





For any New York city area poets who knew her, I was just informed that Marcia Thomas died recently.

Marcia had not been active in the poetry community for some time due to her physical health. But when she was, she was a dynamo of creativity and impact. I featured her one time in a poetry-song-dance showcase I offered at the Centerfold Coffeehouse and will never forget the audience she drew and the enthusiasm her performance engendered.

Marcia will be missed. I "raise my cup," along with others, in her memory.

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blog: ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home