Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Thursday, March 12, 2020

STRUGGLING TO GET A GRIP (photomorph) & "elevator free fall..." (dream haiku) by Roswila


elevator free fall
limbs straight out I jam myself
above the floor


[dream haiku, dreamed/written/posted January 2007. Kinda, sorta reminds me of the anxiety this Covid19 pandemic is generating. I work at staying on an even keel but it’s quite a chore. Other than the spread of the virus itself, what makes me craziest is all the conflicting (and often just plain mis-) information coming at us 24/7. Today’s (re)post is from those same ancient, handwritten notebooks of my dream haiku that I’ve been reviewing for some time now. Photomorph “Struggling to Get a Grip” (Archival Old Pix 5-25-09 1718ev3[3]) by Roswila]

PLEASE NOTE: in most browsers you can click on the above image for a larger version. Also, the photo accompanying a post is not necessarily meant to illustrate it, but to reflect some small, even slant or contrasting aspect of the verse, similar to Japanese haiga (illustrated haiku).

There are many other sorts of posts on this blog. I indicate which are about or influenced by dreams. Some non dream focused posts are book reviews, "regular" poems (some by other writers), scifaiku, writing exercises, Tarot haiku, photos, haiga, and so on. However, most of those are in much older posts. There's a listing by month going back to early 2006, at the end of the sidebar.

* * * *
until next time, keep dreaming,





[a/k/a Patricia Kelly]
**** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”). Roswila's other blog (dedicated to her photos only, i.e. no poetry or other writing; daily post); TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home