Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

CELEBRATING THE MASCULINE (photomorph) & EROGENOUS ZONED OUT (non-dream free verse poem) by Roswila


EROGENOUS ZONED OUT

his fingers lightly brush
my lower back as he guides me
through the doorway ahead of him,
and just why my blouse doesn't
burst into flames I don't know,
since my knees threaten to melt
and my brain's gone up in smoke ...
uh ... what ... was it ... he was saying?


[non-dream free verse poem written 6-1-16, based on an old incident. I've kept this on the back burner -- you should pardon the intended pun :-) -- since writing it. The poem itself doesn't grab me (though I'd sure wanted him to). However, I like the pun in the title. And since I have nothing else but repeats to choose from to share today, I thought I'd post this one unused poem I have at present. Photomorph "Celebrating the Masculine" (7-5-09 3251v3) by Roswila]

PLEASE NOTE: in most browsers you can click on the above image for a larger version. Also, the photo accompanying a post is not necessarily meant to illustrate it, but to reflect some small, even slant aspect of the verse, similar to Japanese haiga (illustrated haiku).

There are many other sorts of posts on this blog. I indicate which are about or influenced by dreams. Some non dream focused posts are book reviews, "regular" poems (some by other writers), scifaiku, writing exercises, Tarot haiku, photos, haiga, and so on. However, most of those are in much older posts. There's a listing by month going back to early 2006, at the end of the sidebar.

* * * *
until next time, keep dreaming,





[a/k/a Patricia Kelly]
**** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”). Roswila's other blog (dedicated to her photos only, i.e. no poetry or other writing; daily post)
; TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT.

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM , Blogger VCW said...

I have always loved your word play. Glad to be reading you again.

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger Roswila said...

... and I'm very tickled to have your visits here. I briefly visited "Through My Window" but unless I've lost more brain cells to aging than I think, you haven't posted to it recently??? BTW, I don't recall if I said this in my previous answer to one of your comments, but not more than a few days before I received that first comment I had been thinking about you. I'd come across the only one of your original cards I have left in my files (have used all the others).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home