Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Saturday, March 12, 2016

BLUE BAYOU (photomorph) & WHAT WE NEED (dream writing) by Roswila


WHAT WE NEED

the youthful, slim senior
tells me about her ex
and how they had a "let's see
how it goes" date last night,
the twinkle in her eye
announcing quite a story to come:

"Do you remember that pretty
pale blue nightgown with the slim
lace straps and trim I told you about?
well, the rotter took it! yes!
it was hanging in my bathroom
and he just bundled it up when I
wasn't looking and off he went
in his little black volks

but his conscience must've gotten
the better of him 'cuz he was back
before I'd noticed the theft,
asking if he could wear it
around my home once in a while

well, when I stopped laughing
I said, sure, why not, maybe
that's just what we need
during this time of possible
reconnection

you, standing there (he was putting
it on already!), your hairy chest
muscles cupped by bursting lace
and silky pale blue

after all, we've agreed that what we
need most if we're going
to start over, is something
titillating, and a great deal
of laughter"


[on a dream of 3-11-16. Photomorph "Blue Bayou" (5-25-09 [1st], 17183v3d) by Roswila]

PLEASE NOTE: in most browsers you can click on the above image for a larger version. Also, the photo accompanying a post is not necessarily meant to illustrate it, but to reflect some small, even slant aspect of the verse, similar to Japanese haiga (illustrated haiku).

There are many other sorts of posts on this blog. I indicate which are about or influenced by dreams. Some non dream focused posts are book reviews, "regular" poems (some by other writers, as the above is), scifaiku, writing exercises, Tarot haiku, photos, haiga, and so on. However, most of those are in much older posts. There's a listing by month going back to early 2006, at the end of the sidebar.

* * * *
until next time, keep dreaming,





[a/k/a Patricia Kelly]
**** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”). Roswila's other blogs: ROSWILA'S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL; ROSWILA'S TAIGA TAROT; TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT; and THE MARKER TAROT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home