Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Saturday, March 15, 2008

SCIFAIKU: Response to One Single Impression Prompt of 3-16-08


the moons rise
overlapping shadows
lead us home


The prompt this week at ONE SINGLE IMPRESSION is "circle." (As always, please visit to enjoy others' responses.)

Scifaiku are like haiku and have scifi/fantasy themes.

* * * *

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blogs ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL and ROSWILA’S TAIGA TAROT, and Yahoo DREAMJIN: Group for Dreamku – Haiku-Like Dream Poems.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 3:51 AM , Blogger SandyCarlson said...

Marvelous, Roswila. Following overlapping shadows is a wonderful image. Thanks.
Writing in Faith: Poems

 
At 8:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Scifaiku! What a great name!

insanely inconclusive

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

I love the concept of scifaiku. Very nice.

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Raven said...

Scifaiku! Too cool! And this is a lovely one. I like the idea of overlapping shadows leading us home... very beautiful.

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger MHN said...

Wow, that is such a lovely word picture. And love the word scifaiku.

 
At 4:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the images it painted in my mind. thank you.

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Teri said...

I love learning new words and this one is just great to go with the strong image and words.

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Tumblewords: said...

Beautiful! Beautiful!

 
At 5:31 AM , Blogger Everydaythings said...

wow! I've never heard of scifaikus! learning something new everyday! lol!

 
At 6:32 AM , Blogger Patois42 said...

I've always enjoyed your scifaiku. This one and the image is superb.

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger little wing writer said...

as others your scifiku is awesum... so few words speak so vividly...

 
At 4:17 AM , Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

love this

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home