Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Sunday, September 03, 2006

POEM FOUND IN A GAME OF SCRABBLE



I had initially thought to post something about my experiences with a union organizing drive decades ago, given it's Labor Day weekend. But I'm a bit burned out by other stuff in my life right now, so I'll just put up this brief silliness:

POEM FOUND IN A GAME OF SCRABBLE

the crazed clown
axes the dazed Queen
under her full down quilt for pelf
then croaks himself


* * * *

Hope you have a relaxing Labor Day (is that an oxymoron? :-D) weekend.

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blog: ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home