Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

SHAMELESS (A Poem)

[photo courtesy of Webshots.com]



SHAMELESS
(written in 1994)


A last crescent of bread
shines in the dark night
of the tabletop

I shamelessly devour
our moon




* * * *


Okay, I admit it! I just lost my battle with that pint of ice cream. In this case, my loss is my gain. :-)

Resource: Current Moon Phase, which on the date of this post just happens to be a crescent (waxing, of a size like one between the two on the far right of the graphic above).

‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blog: ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home