Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

To New York City Poets (Another Passing)

[The Two of Cups from The Rider/ Waite/ Smith Tarot deck, often representing friendship]


We've had another loss to our community. I was just informed that Neal Grossman passed away. I had not seen him in many years, but remember him very fondly. Neal had a wonderful talent with song lyrics. He and I connected beyond our love of writing in our mutual interests in things like the I-Ching. Many years back, when I was still doing Tarot readings for other people, he came to my house for a reading. It was a delightful experience. I hope his loved ones will take solace in the fond memories so many hold of him. Neal will be missed.

* * * *


‘til next time, keep dreaming,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)****My other blog: ROSWILA’S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home