Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

READ BETWEEN THE LINES (photomorph) & THE SURVEY (free verse dream poem) by Roswila


THE SURVEY

even though my thought of "Judas!"
may be a bit strong given
he insists we both be transparent,
I still don't know who he is
or where he comes from
and, worst of all,
what he's really after

sensing my defensiveness he tries
to reassure me with another
passionate kiss, during which
I conclude that if there is
a traitor here, it's my body,
as it clamors for more than kisses
from this virtual stranger

but he leaves me to stand
in a puddle of arousal when he pulls
away and continues to ask
questions from the seemingly
endless list penned neatly in black
ink and fastened to his clipboard

now both frustrated and bored
I just want this odd visitor
to be done with his rambling,
intrusive survey, as I cannot
see the back of him soon enough


[free verse poem on a dream of 10-4-15. Photomorph "Read Between the Lines" (11-19-09 8256v6a) by Roswila]

PLEASE NOTE: in most browsers you can click on the above image for a larger version. Also, the photo accompanying a post is not necessarily meant to illustrate it, but to reflect some small, even slant aspect of the verse, similar to Japanese haiga (illustrated haiku).

There are many other sorts of posts on this blog. I indicate which are about or influenced by dreams. Some non dream focused posts are book reviews, "regular" poems (some by other writers, as the above is), scifaiku, writing exercises, Tarot haiku, photos, haiga, and so on. However, most of those are in much older posts. There's a listing by month going back to early 2006, at the end of the sidebar.

* * * *
until next time, keep dreaming,






[a/k/a Patricia Kelly]
**** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”). Roswila's connections & other blogs: Charter Member of the United Haiku and Tanka Society (UHTS); ROSWILA'S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL; ROSWILA'S TAIGA TAROT; TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT; and THE MARKER TAROT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home