Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Old family photo with "he's no longer here..." (non-dream monoku) by Roswila


he's no longer here, yet, the New Year's sun undimmed


[non-dream monoku (i.e., one line haiku) written 1-1-14 in memory of my younger brother, Russ (9/17/48 - 12/28/13). He's the baby in the photo above, with our mother and me, just before we moved to New York City from Florida in late 1948.]

PLEASE NOTE: There are many other sorts of daily posts on this blog. The vast majority being my poetry based on dreams with my digital photos accompanying each. Some non dream focused posts are book reviews, "regular" poems, scifaiku, writing exercises, Tarot haiku, photos, haiga, and so on. However, most of those are in much older posts. There's a listing by month going back to early 2006, at the end of the sidebar.

* * * *
til next time, keep dreaming,






[aka: Patricia Kelly]


**** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or poems, please email me for permission (under "View my complete profile") **** My other blogs: ROSWILA'S TAROT GALLERY & JOURNAL; ROSWILA'S TAIGA TAROT; and TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT, digital photos. ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home