Roswila's Dream & Poetry Realm

SEE ALSO: TRYING TO HOLD A BOX OF LIGHT (photos, realistic to abstract)

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A "heads up" about posts here ....

I've been having a computer slow-down problem for a few weeks. Although I have been managing to make posts (see immediately below), it's been touch and go. The problem appears to get better, then gets even worse. I've done all sorts of testing and am at my wits end, and may force myself to take a "time out" from things computer for a while. (It may be my service provider but for reasons I won't go into, I doubt that. I will be calling them however.) This is all simply to say if there are no posts for a while, this is why. I will get this straightened out eventually. In the meantime, you might enjoy browsing through the archives (listed in sidebar).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home